The DriveRack® PA2 provides all the processing you need between your mixer and amplifiers to optimize and protect your loudspeakers. With the latest advancements in dbx’s proprietary AutoEQ™ and AFS™ algorithms, a new input delay module for delaying the FOH system to the backline, Ethernet control via an Android®, iOS®, Mac®, or Windows® device, and updated Wizards, the DriveRack PA2 continues the DriveRack legacy of great-sounding, powerful, and affordable loudspeaker management processors, for a whole new generation.
New, improved AutoEQ algorithm ensures an extremely accurate, fast, and non-intrusive automatic EQ experience. With the RTA Mic “listening” to your room, the new, updated DriveRack PA2 AutoEQ algorithm sets speaker levels and room EQ automatically in a matter of seconds. This means room adjustments can now be made very quickly, without subjecting the audience to annoying, lengthy broadcasts of pink noise.
ENHANCED AFS™ FEEDBACK ELIMINATION
Enhanced AFS™ algorithm for faster, more precise feedback elimination, without adversely affecting your system’s tone. Nothing turns audiences away like annoying and potentially painful audio feedback. Fortunately, dbx engineers have revisited their already-stellar Advanced Feedback Suppression algorithm and made it work even better. The DriveRack PA2 listens for and anticipates feedback and adjusts speaker output automatically before it even has a chance, while never altering your sound.
- Input: (2) line inputs. (1) RTA Mic input
- Input Connectors: (2) Female XLR line inputs. (1) Female XLR RTA Mic input
- Input Type: Electronically balanced/RF filtered
- Input Impedance: >50 kohm
- A/D Converter: dbx Type IV™ Conversion System
- CMRR: > 45dB
- Mic Preamp Phantom Power: +15VDC (RTA)
- Mic Preamp Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): < -117dB, 22Hz-22kHz, 150 ohm (RTA)
- Output: (6) Line Outputs
- Output Connectors: Male XLR
- Output Type: Electronically balanced, RF filtered
- Output Impedance: 120 ?
- Max Output: +20dBu
- A/D Dynamic Range: 112 dB A-weighted, 110 dB unweighted
- Type IV Dynamic Range: 123 dB with transient material, A-weighted, 22kHz BW; 121 dB with transient material, unweighted, 22kHz BW; 115 dB typical with program material, A-weighted, 22kHz BW
- Input Delay Length: 100ms
- Alignment Delay: 10ms per channel (60ms total)
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Dynamic Range: >110 dB A-weighted, >107dB unweighted
- THD+Noise: 0.003% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB input gain
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz, +/- 0.5dB
- Interchannel Crosstalk: < -110 dB, -120dB typical (input-to-output: < -100 dB)
- Operating Voltage: 100-120VAC 50/60 Hz - EU: 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 22 W
- ???? 5.25 lbs. (2.4 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 6.75 lbs. (3.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 1.75” (H) x 5.75” (D) x 19” (W), 4.4cm (H) x 14.6cm (D) x 48.26cm (W)
- D/A Dynamic Range: 112 dB A-weighted, 110dB unweighted
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.