High-performance from DW's 9000 Series!
The DW 9300 is a heavy-duty snare stand, designed with double-pedal setups in mind. The 9300's offset basket lets you position your snare optimally so you can maintain good balance. Also, the DW 9300 features a contoured basket that can accommodate 13" to 15" snare drums. The knurled snare basket knob can be easily reversed and put in a more closed position to hold the smaller drums. You can also easily remove the basket from the tilter, making the DW 9300 help with quick changes.
9000 Series hardware offers professional-grade support
DW's taken input from the world's top drummers and drum techs and incorporated it into their elite 9000 Series of hardware.You'll find memory locks on the tube joints and the base assembly, plastic tube insulators, infinitely adjustable toothless tilters, large reset handles, secondary tilter locks, cymbal space adjusters, heavy gauge tubing, and more. For the most professional of needs - studio or stage - you can depend DW and their premier 9000 series hardware.
Professional-quality snare stand that's perfect for double-pedal setups and complex rigs
- Countered basket accommodates 13"- to 15"-diameter snare drums
- Hinged memory locks on the tube joints and tripod leg assembly for quick setup
- TechLock with large reset handle allows you to securely locking the snare drum angle
- Plastic tube insulators inside heavy-gauge tubing ensure extreme stability and noise-free operation
- Snare Sizes: 13"-15" Snares
- Height: 18"-24.5"
- Legs: Double-braced
- Weight: 10.1 lbs.