High-performance from DW's 9000 Series!
The DW 9300 is a heavy-duty snare stand, designed with double-pedal setups in mind. The 9300's offset basket lets you position your snare optimally so you can maintain good balance. Also, the DW 9300 features a contoured basket that can accommodate 13" to 15" snare drums. The knurled snare basket knob can be easily reversed and put in a more closed position to hold the smaller drums. You can also easily remove the basket from the tilter, making the DW 9300 help with quick changes.
9000 Series hardware offers professional-grade support
DW's taken input from the world's top drummers and drum techs and incorporated it into their elite 9000 Series of hardware.You'll find memory locks on the tube joints and the base assembly, plastic tube insulators, infinitely adjustable toothless tilters, large reset handles, secondary tilter locks, cymbal space adjusters, heavy gauge tubing, and more. For the most professional of needs - studio or stage - you can depend DW and their premier 9000 series hardware.
Professional-quality snare stand that's perfect for double-pedal setups and complex rigs
- Countered basket accommodates 13"- to 15"-diameter snare drums
- Hinged memory locks on the tube joints and tripod leg assembly for quick setup
- TechLock with large reset handle allows you to securely locking the snare drum angle
- Plastic tube insulators inside heavy-gauge tubing ensure extreme stability and noise-free operation
- Snare Sizes: 13"-15" Snares
- Height: 18"-24.5"
- Legs: Double-braced
- Weight: 10.1 lbs.
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.