ELX200-18SP features high-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1200 W) with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and delivers up to 132 dB SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV (18-inch EVS-18L woofer). Powered subwoofer models allow easy setup via three presets (Music, Live, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure. ELX200 powered models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and compact 15-mm wood enclosures, integrated M20 threaded pole polemount plate, and two-handle design for easy lifting.
The new QuickSmart Mobile wireless control and monitoring application, using Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE) technology, allows intuitive system control, configuration and monitoring of up to six powered ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously. Receive alerts when your system is being overdriven, and control your system while in front of your speakers, not behind. Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
Frequency response (-3 dB): 47 Hz - 105 Hz¹
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 40 Hz - 145 Hz¹
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB²
- Power rating: 1200 W
- LF transducer: EVS-18L 457 mm (18 in)
- Low-Pass frequency Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
- Enclosure: 15 mm plywood with EVCoat
- Grille: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Color: Black or White
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 600 mm x 507 mm x 574 mm (23.7 in x 20.0 in x 22.6 in)
- Net weight: 29.0 kg (64 lb)
- Shipping weight: 33.1 kg (73.0 lb)
- Power consumption: 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.8 A³