Endowed with warmth, body and clarity, the H4A is a versatile high output pickup that is perfect for everything from blues to rock to metal. The tone is very well-balanced, with solid bass, pronounced mids, and fat highs.
The response of this passive humbucker is achieved by utilizing vintage wound coils loaded with Alnico V bar magnets which are fully shielded for minimal noise. The H4A is often used in the neck position, and is commonly paired with its ceramic magnet cousin, the H4 in the bridge for a unique balance of tones. The H4A shines with superb clarity, full body, and delicate responsiveness which will suit almost any style of music.
- 1 500K VOLUME POT
- 1 500K TONE POT
- 1 MONO OUTPUT JACK
- 1 TWO PICKUP IN/OUT BUS
- 1 PAIR MOUNTING SCREWS AND SPRINGS
- 1 PICKUP CABLE
- 2 CONNECT CABLES
- 1 OUTPUT CABLE
- 1 GROUND CABLE
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.