The ACS is EMG's solution for players looking for a great amplified acoustic guitar tone without the feedback issues. Offering a broader frequency range than a piezo pickup, the EMG ACS delivers authentic acoustic tone with enough volume to play alongside a large band.
The ACS employs a unique internal preamp that's been tailored for the phase and frequency response of an acoustic guitar while still retaining a brilliant top-end favored in acoustic guitar tone. Used by champion finger style players and rockers alike, this easy to install acoustic pickup is the answer to your acoustic woes.
The EMG-ACS is a pickup with full bandwidth, used by champion finger style musicians and rockers alike, this easy-to-install acoustic pickup is the answer to your acoustic pains. For best performance, it must be reproduced through a full bandwidth system using a direct box that sends the signal directly to the mixer. If you use an amplifier on stage it must be full bandwidth. The results of “tuned” amplifiers for “piezo” style pickups give poor results. Since the ACS pickup is magnetic, you will find better results with a simple guitar applicator designed for magnetic pickups. The ACS tablet also has a volume control.
- Color: Black
- Resonance Frequency 14KHz
- Output noise -96dbV
- Output impedance (Ohms) 2K
- 5V Output Voltage
- Current requirement at 6 volts (microamps) 220
- Maximum supply (DC Volts) 27
- Electric Drill 31/64”
- Brad Point Drill 1/2”
- Ream 1/16” , 3/32”
- Hex Wrenches (Included)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.