The rack-mountable, 12-Input RX1202FX mixer enables you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to 8 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps, 2 stereo Line Inputs and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs. Add to this our 24-Bit Multi-FX processor with 100 awesome presets including studio-class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects – and the RX1202FX becomes an incredibly-versatile mixer for your live performances.
Ideally suited for musicians, houses of worship and a wide variety of business applications, the incredible RX1202FX is also perfect for sub-mixing keyboards, drums or multiple vocal mics – and is an absolute “must-have” for monitoring your multitrack recording projects!
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog 3U rack mount mixer
- 8 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 2-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- 4 additional balanced high-headroom line inputs
- CD/Tape inputs assignable to Main mix or Control Room/Phones outputs
- 2 Aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring applications, 1 post fader for internal FX or as external send
- Separate Control Room, Phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- Balanced Main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.