An Alder body provides a base for the full and balanced tone of the instrument. Plenty of Tele Twang without being harsh or squawky. A pair of Tim Shaw designed Yosemite pickups provide the Fender American Performer Telecaster with versatile and distinguishing tonal characteristics. They feature unique a AlNiCo blend and are customized for each position. The neck pickup delivers rich, fat and meaty tone while the bridge pickup delivers familiar Tele bite with added midrange punch. For added sonic versatility Fender’s Greasebucket tone circuit allows for the highs to be rolled off without adding bass.
The Modern C neck profile and 9.5” fingerboard radius along with 22 Jumbo frets make this Maple necked Fender Tele a true player’s machine! Other features include an original-style Tele bridge with three brass saddles, a silver '70s-style decal and an included Gig Bag case. Butterscotch is a Limited Edition color for this model.
- Solid Alder Body
- Maple Neck and Fingerboard
- Modern “C” Neck Profile
- 22x Jumbo Frets
- 9.5” Fingerboard Radius
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 1.687” Nut Width
- Tim Shaw Designed Yosemite Single-Coil Pickups
- Master Volume
- Greasebucket Tone Circuit
- 3-Way Switch
- Chrome Hardware
- Vintage-style 3 Saddle Bridge
- Gloss Urethane Finish (Body)
- Satin Urethane Finish (Neck)
- Gig Bag Included
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.