Powerful and packed with music-friendly features, the Monterey Bluetooth speaker makes it easy to bring Fender’s classic stage-ready style, performance and sound to your home, office or dorm room.
Designed in Southern California, with a look inspired by our classic amplifiers, the Monterey brings Fender’s famously clear sound to streaming music and phone calls.
The Monterey channels 120W of power into a pristine quad-driver system; two woofers and two tweeters reproduce your music with pure Fender sound.
- 120W Bluetooth speaker
- Quad-driver system with two woofers and two tweeters
- 33' Bluetooth connectivity
- Built-in microphone with echo cancellation
- 3.5mm auxiliary input jack
- RCA connectors for preamp-equipped turntables
- Output Level: 120 W (maximum)
- Speaker: 2 x woofers; 2 x tweeters
- Inputs: 1 x 3.5 mm
- 1 x RCA
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Codec Support: AAC, aptX, SBC
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 VAC power adapter
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 9.8 x 5.3" (34.3 x 24.8 x 13.2 cm)
- Weight: 15 lb (6.8 kg)
- Package Weight: 19.9 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 17 x 14.6 x 9"
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.