An acclaimed superstar of modern country music, Brad Paisley has defined a guitar-centric sound infused with the voice and vibe of the Telecaster®. We’ve teamed up with this award-winning guitarist to create his signature model, the limited-edition Brad Paisley Road Worn Telecaster. An eye-catching instrument with plenty of country mojo, this stage-tested Telecaster is ideal for adding some Nashville flair to your arsenal.
- Paulownia core with spruce top and back; Road Worn Silver Sparkle finish
- Two single-coil pickups; custom-wound '64 Tele bridge pickup and Twisted Tele neck pickup
- Custom "Enhanced V"-shaped neck; 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard
- Custom Black and Silver paisley pickguard
- Includes deluxe gig bag
LIGHTWEIGHT, RESONANT BODY
- The custom paulownia body sports a spruce top and back, creating a lightweight instrument with acoustic-like resonance.
- A custom-wound '64 Tele single-coil bridge pickup paired with the Twisted Tele neck pickup offers versatile tone to power your playing.
"ENHANCED V" NECK PROFILE
- Crafted to Paisley's personal specifications, the "Enhanced V"-shaped neck rounds out higher up the neck, making it great for chording or soloing.
ROAD WORN FINISH AND HARDWARE
- The Road Worn Silver Sparkle lacquer finish and aged hardware give this Tele a "broken in" look and feel.
CUSTOM PAISLEY PICKGUARD
- A clear plastic pickguard, adorned with black and silver paisley, lets the cool sparkle finish to shine through.
- The 9.5"-radius fingerboard with medium jumbo frets allows for big bends and fast playing.
- Body Material: Fir / Paulonia / Fir
- Body Shape: Telecaster® Body
- Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Varnish
- Neck Material: Maple
- Mast Mold: Intensified “V”
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Number of frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Fret Marker: Black dots
- Neck Finish: Oiled Road Worn®
- Scale Length: 25.5 "(648mm)
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5 "(241mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1,650 "(42mm)
- Soul: Vintage Style heel adjuster
- Bridge receiver: vSpec Telecaster® Custom Vintage Style by Brad Paisley
- Controls: General Volume, Master Tone
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge Mast: Tele Twisted “Coiled” Singles
- Switching: 3 Position
- Shovel: Position 1. Bridge Receiver, Position 2. Mast and Bridge Receiver, Position 3. Mast Material TEAM
- Bridge: 3-Mounts, Ropes Through Tele® Body Compensated with Metal Frame
- Tuning: Vintage Style
- Control Knob: Flattened Flat Cap
- Neck Plate: 4-Screws
- Finish: Chrome / Nickel
- Pickup: Transparent, with Black and Silver Paisleys
- Switch Tip: Top Cap Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 gauges)
- Legal Notice: Product prices, features, specifications, and availability may change without notice.
- Case / Presentation Bag Luxury presentation bag
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.