A great choice for the budding singer-songwriter, the all-new CC-60S shines when fingerpicked or strummed. It boasts upgraded features that players of all types are sure to love, including a solid spruce top, comfortable fingerboard with rolled edges and a new, easy-to-play neck shape.
- Concert body style
- Solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing, mahogany back and sides
- Gloss-finish mahogany neck with 20-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge with compensated saddle
- Includes picks, strap and spare strings
SOLID SPRUCE TOP
Spruce is the standard tonewood for acoustic guitar tops - very few woods can overcome its strength, clarity, and dynamic range, and it responds very well to any acoustic style, from aggressively strumming to fast flatpicking to delicate fingerpicking.
EASY TO PLAY NECK
With the fretboard and its comfortable sanded edges, the neck of this instrument creates incredibly comfortable frets that are ideal for beginners or professionals with vast experience.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
This package includes everything you need to start playing instantly, includes spikes, a strap and an extra string package. You will also get a 30-day free trial for online classes via Fender Play so you can learn from the best at your own pace.
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Concert
- Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Legal Notice: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Case/Gig Bag: None
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.