Designed for players who want an easy-to-use amp packed with unbeatable performance and features, the Champion 50XL contains a wide selection of amp models and effects.
The Champion 50 adds a more aggressive look and sound to the Champion series—“black on black” cosmetics separate it from the series’ traditional aesthetics. Four “stompbox” effects (Compressor, Overdrive, Distortion and Octaver) add flexibility to the twelve amp tones that range from pristine clean to full-on metal distortion. A full complement of twelve classic effects, ranging from reverb and delay to Vibratone, provide the perfect platform for sonic experimentation. Completing the package, the 12” Celestion® “Midnight 60” speaker brings full tone, increased output and expressiveness to this versatile amplifier.
The optional 2-button footswitch allows remote channel selection and effect toggling.
AMPS & STOMPBOXES
- Four “stompbox” effects add flexibility to the 12 amp tones that range from pristine clean to full-on metal distortion.
12 ONBOARD EFFECTS
- 12 classic effects, ranging from reverb and delay to our own Vibratone, provide the perfect platform for sonic experimentation.
- The Champion 50XL incorporates a 12” Celestion “Midnight 60” speaker that adds tonal fullness, increased output, and expressiveness to this versatile amplifier.
- 50 watts
- Black-on-black aesthetics
- Single 12” Celestion “Midnight 60” speaker
- 12 amp tones; 4 stompbox effects
- 12 classic effects including reverb, delay/echo, chorus, tremolo and Vibratone
Footswitch: 2-Button (Channel Select, Effects On/Off), P/N: 0071359000 (Not Included)
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 50 Watts
- Channels: Two - (Blackface Clean and Selectable Amp Voice)
Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Cabinet Material: 5/8” particleboard
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Black
Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Black Powder Coated Caps
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Speakers: One - 12" Custom Celestion®
Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Amp Height: 17.25" (43.8 cm)
- Amp Width: 17.25" (43.8 cm)
- Amp Depth: 9” (22.86 cm)
- Amp Weight: 19 lbs. (8.6 kg)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.