Inspired by the soprano ukulele that accompanied Grace VanderWaal as she learned to play, the Grace VanderWaal Moonlight Soprano Ukulele is a marvelous introduction to this easy-to-play instrument. With its comfortable smaller body, enticing sound and stage-ready features, the Grace VanderWaal Moonlight Soprano Ukulele is the perfect partner for her music. Reflecting Grace’s “Boho Chic” style, this ukulele features an elegant, stylish Navy Blue satin finish, gold sparkle rosette, gold hardware, custom floral soundhole label inspired by the album art from her debut release, Just The Beginning, and Grace’s distinctive heart signature adorning the back of the headstock.
- Soprano-sized ukulele; Navy Blue satin finish
- Gold hardware; Gold sparkle rosette
- Custom floral soundhole label inspired by Just The Beginning album art
- Pull-through bridge
- 4-in-line Tele headstock with Grace VanderWaal heart signature on rear
Perfect for beginners or players with smaller hands, while still providing classic uke sound, soprano ukuleles are the smallest available body size.
The Grace VanderWaal Moonlight Soprano Ukulele features a convenient pull-through bridge, making string changes a breeze compared
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Binding: Cream
- Body Shape: Soprano Ukulele
- Bracing: Fan
- Rosette: Grace Signature Gold Sparkle
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Binding: Cream
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Scale Length: 13.6" (345 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: Flat
- Number of Frets: 16
- Fret Size: 1.5mm
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Bridge: Walnut, Pull-through
- Bridge Pins: N/A
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geard, Gold
- Pickguard: N/A
- Strings: Standard Soprano Uke
- Legal Notice WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig Bag: None
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.