THE BEST GUITAR FOR GETTING STARTED
A great choice for beginning musicians or experienced players who like having a small travel guitar, the MC-1 3/4 Nylon is a classical guitar that will help people start playing and keep playing. Nylon strings are perfect for beginners, who are often turned off by the sharp initial discomfort of steel strings, and with a smaller nylon-string guitar like the MC-1, it's much easier to practice without finger pain. Even with its small size and small price, the MC-1 is a well-made guitar with good tone and solid intonation that exceed the expectations of most student-level instruments and a gig bag for easy transport is included.
TRADITIONAL CLASSICAL FAN BRACING
Classical guitars typically have thinner tops and lighter bracing than steel-string guitars, with a bracing pattern that "fans" out from the soundhole toward the bottom of the guitar. This fan-like placement of the individual braces makes an important contribution to the rich nylon-string classical tone that guitarists and listeners have loved for ages.
The smooth sheen and silken feel of a satin finish impart a classic air of stylish elegance to any acoustic instrument. For a refined look and comfortable fretting-hand feel, a satin finish makes for a smoothly satisfying playing experience.
ROSEWOOD BRIDGE AND FINGERBOARD
With a pleasingly dark look, solid strength, smooth feel and excellent tonal quality, rosewood is a longtime standard for crafting quality acoustic instrument bridges and fingerboards, from the mightiest jumbo guitar to the most diminutive ukulele.
- 3/4 body type with nylon strings
- Agathis satin finish cover with fan bracing, and sapele bottom and sides.
- Born mast with satin finish with 18-fret fretboard
- Rosewood bridge with offset seal
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.