There’s no denying the power of a good delay; ranging from subtle to smashing, this ambient effect is one of the cornerstones of modern music. The Mirror Image Delay brings this atmospheric effect to your rig, giving you the ability to create depth with a simple slapback or develop an epic soundscape with modulated repeats. Digital, Analog, and Tape modes—each with two voicing variations—make this expressive and inspiring pedal indispensable. It even has the option to add a dotted-eighth note for those Irish-inspired washes of sound. The delay tails continue when the pedal is bypassed, ensuring a natural sound.
MULTIPLE DELAY TYPES
You can't cook with only one spice, so we've combined three classic delays-Analog, Digital and Tape-into one pedal, making it easy for you to create your own tonal recipe.
Dotted-eighth delays are one of the cornerstones of modern music. Use it to create interesting, active rhythm parts or to thicken and add excitement to lead tones.
Bypassing the Mirror Image Delay lets the delay tails fade out naturally, instead of cutting them off artificially.
LED-illuminated knobs show your control settings at a glance-even on dark stages.
MAGNETIC BATTERY DOOR
The exclusive, "patent applied for", magnetically latched 9V battery door makes it quick and easy to swap batteries.
Every Fender effects pedal is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum-they'll easily withstand the rigors of touring.
- Digital, Analog and Tape delay types
- Option to add dotted-eighth note
- LED backlit knobs
- Fender Amp Jewel LED
- Magnetically latched hinged 9V battery door
- Lightweight durable anodized aluminum construction
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.