We helped generate the classic guitar tones that inspired players to create new music, and now with the Santa Ana Overdrive, we’ve brought our expertise to stompboxes. Armed with FET technology, this pedal lets you dial in sounds varying from “just a little hairy” all the way to thick, fully saturated overdrive. The flexible tone controls unlock a wide range of sonic flavors. This pedal cleans up with the guitar’s volume control, just like our famous amplifiers.
The Santa Ana Overdrive utilizes modern FET technology to give you the magic of vintage tube overdrive, without any of the associated noise or maintenance hassles.
Pick softer or roll back the guitar's volume control to "clean" up your tone, just like a tube amp. Alternatively, slamming the guitar adds some "hair" to your sound.
Add some variety to your sound or recreate classic tones precisely with flexible tone controls and your choice of two overdrive voicings.
LED-illuminated knobs show your control settings at a glance-even on dark stages.
MAGNETIC BATTERY DOOR
The exclusive, "patent applied for", magnetically latched 9V battery door makes it quick and easy to swap batteries.
Every Fender effects pedal is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum-they'll easily withstand the rigors of touring.
- FET technology for tube-like performance
- ‘A’ and ‘B’ overdrive voicings
- LED backlit knobs
- Fender Amp Jewel LED
- Magnetically latched hinged 9V battery door
- Lightweight durable anodized aluminum construction
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.