VENICE SOPRANO UKULELE
Inspired by the entertaining sights and unique, carefree spirit of Venice, California, we created a soprano ukulele that captures its vibe—the Venice Ukulele. Thanks to its compact, comfortable body size, the Venice travels easily from the beach to the studio or jam room while retaining the classic, light sound that made the ukulele a "must-have" for today's players.
The slim "C"-shaped neck profile is comfortable to hold and easy to play, while the pull-through bridge makes changing strings a breeze. A stylish bound top and 4-in-line Tele® headstock adds a unique dash of Fender style that can't be duplicated.Let all your cares drift out to sea, embrace the music of the boardwalk and live the beach life year-round with the Venice Ukulele.
California Coast ukuleles feature a convenient pull-through bridge, making string changes a breeze compared to traditional ukulele bridges which require special knotting.
4-IN-LINE TELE HEADSTOCK
This ukulele's headstock replicates the Telecaster's iconic headstock shape for a dash of authentic Fender vibe.
Perfect for beginners or players with smaller hands, while still providing classic uke sound, soprano ukuleles are the smallest available body size.
- Soprano-sized ukulele
- No-tie bridge
- 4-in-line Tele headstock
- Body Back Laminated: Basswood Body
- Sides: Laminated Basswood
- Body Top: Laminated Basswood
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Binding: Cream
- Body Shape: Soprano Ukulele
- Bracing: Fan
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Binding: None
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 13.6" (345 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Laminated Hardwood
- Fingerboard Radius: Flat
- Number of Frets: 12
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Bridge: Laminated Hardwood
- Bridge Pins: N/A
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Pick guard: None
- Strings: Standard Soprano Uke
- Other Features: This product comes in a master pack of 4
- Legal Notice: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Case/Gig Bag: None
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.