This bundle includes the Bajo Quinto Fortaleza, which is made with the highest quality products and manufactured 100% by hand, and includes the Gator hard-shell wood case, which is moisture and impact resistant to provide maximum protection for your instrument.
QUALITY THAT LOOKS FOR EXCELLENCE
Produced in Tijuana B.C, Mexico by the Garcia Family, our line of Fortaleza Bajo Quintos aims to create prestige for musicians and string instrument dealers, offering quality, elegance and comfort in each Bajo Quinto.
All our Bajo Quintos are handmade, with the best quality, dedication and love of art.
Our instruments are made 100% by hand by the best craftsmen with years of experience. During the manufacturing process, only the best products are used to offer the best quality guitars. At the same time taking care of every detail of each Bajo Quinto, no matter how small, following a strict process of quality in each creation.
Several artists who have relied on the quality of Bajo Quintos include Rolando Pérez from Conjunto Primavera, Cesar Pliego from Kinky, Miguel Gaxiola from Voz de Mando, and Tony Caldera from Los Canarios de Michoacan.
- Fingerboard: Granadillo
- Palma: Cedar
- Top: Pinavete
- Bridge: Granadillo
- Neck: Cedar
- Pick Guard: Cedar
- Sound Hole: Filete
Tried & True Classic Protection
The GWE-DREAD 12 Hard-Shell Wood Case for Dreadnought 12-String Guitars is lightweight with an arched top, and designed to protect against the minor bumps and bruises of daily use. Ultra-durable plywood coated in black Tolex PVC forms a moisture-resistant, impact-resistant outer barrier while plush fabric lining keeps your Dreadnought 12-String guitar snug. The large interior storage compartment fits everything from straps and tuners to picks and capos. Chrome plated lockable latches form a secure enclosure and the ergonomic carrying handle perfectly balances the case’s weight and gives you a comfy grip on your gear. Keep your 12-string guitar safe and sound with the Gator GWE-DREAD 12 hard-shell wood case.
- Ultra-durable arch-topped plywood construction stands up to years of use and abuse
- Black Tolex PVC covering creates a moisture-resistant, rugged exterior
- Ergonomic handle offers a comfortable grip, perfectly balancing the weight of your instrument
- Thick plush lining keeps your guitar cushioned against impact
- Spacious interior accessory compartment organizes all your favorite guitar accessories, while providing additional neck support
- Chrome plated lockable latches secure the case
- Arch Top design form fitted for dreadnought guitars
- Color: Black
- Hinges: Fixed
- Handles: Carry Handle
- Latches: Locking
- Lockable: Yes
- Interior Height: 6.5 "
- Body Length: 23.5 "
- Body Height: 6.5 "
- Lower Bout Width: 16.5 "
- Middle Bout Width: 12.5 "
- Upper Bout Width: 13 "
- Overall Length: 43.5 "
- Exterior Length: 45 "
- Exterior Width: 18.25 "
- Exterior Height: 6.5 "
- Exterior Weight: 12 lbs
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.