The Future has Arrived - Garibay Bajo Quinto!
The new era of the bajo quinto is within your reach today. Made in Baja California with incredible attention to detail and a selection of fine woods. Each bajo quinto the result of a job with love and respect for art and music.
From the bridge to the headstock, the Garibay bajo quintos are the next step in the evolution of the bajo quinto. Equipped with a comfortable neck, made of a single piece of solid wood of excellent quality and fine finish to play comfortably. The benefit of Garibay is that it includes a complete and adjustable truss rod in the neck of the instrument that, when the seasons change, the bajo quinto tends to change the shape of the neck. This feature is a standard in guitars around the world, but it is hardly seen in our traditional folk instruments, and cannot be underestimated.
- Wood: Sapele
- Cover: Pinavete
- Side Color and Posterior: Red
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Inlays: Rhombus
- Pick Guard: Black
- Tuners: Chrome
- Height, length and width: 43x15x4 (inches)
- Case: Included
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.