The Multiac Nylon Duet Ambiance features state-of-the-art custom electronics by Fishman, which allow the player to select between 4 individual mic settings. Choose between these blendable sound imaging mics via the 4-way switch. Ideal for players looking for an incredible amplified nylon string sound and feel in a live and loud band setting with virtually no feedback.
The Multiac Duet Ambiance nylon string also features a 25 ½” scale and slimmer nut width than the classically inspired Grand Concert Duet Ambiance, making it easy for electric steel string players to transition to nylon strings. This model features a chambered mahogany body with a solid spruce top, as well as a dual source preamp with feedback control and an undersaddle transducer.
- Body: Two-Chambered Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Scale Length:5" (647.7 mm)
- Nut Width:9" (48.26 mm)
- Color: Natural
- Finish: High Gloss
- Case: Gig Bag
- Series: Multiac
- Top: Solid Spruce Top
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.