The Godin Summit Classic HB is a scorching & versatile rock machine for the ages! It features a beautifully sculpted maple Carved Top (CT), an incredibly light weight & resonant chambered Mahogany body, a mahogany set-neck with a bound Richlite™ fingerboard & headstock, large dot inlays, the Godin High-Definition Revoicer system, and the Graphtech ResoMax bridge. The Summit Classic HB is powered by Seymour Duncan humbuckers.
H.D.R. High-Definition Revoicer
The H.D.R. revoices and augments the frequency range of each pickup and allows the player to go from passive to active pickups with the simple push of a button. The H.D.R. provides extra bite, dynamic response and redefines the character of each pickup. It’s like having 2 sets of pickups in 1 guitar for 5 pure passive tones and 5 pure active tones.
- Body: Chambered Spanish Cedar
- Neck: Mahogany Set-Neck
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628.65 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.72" (43.688 mm)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Alnico II Humbucker APH-1N
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 Humbucker SH-1B
- Color: Cherry Burst
- Finish: High Gloss
- Case: Gig Bag
- Series: Summit
- Top: Carved Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (304.8 mm)
- Nut Type: Graphtech
- Frets: 22
- Machine Head Ratio: Bass side 18:1, Treble side 26:1
- Bridge and tailpiece: GraphTech Resomax
- Controls: 1x Tone, 1x Volume, 3-way Switch
- H.D.R: Included
- String Set: E10
- String Gauges: 0.010, 0.013, 0.017, 0.026, 0.036, 0.046
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.