Without nonsense, Electromatic hollow body guitars are the perfect, pure and powerful real instrument of Gretsch instruments. They are your next step in strong, dynamic, and articulate sound. Style and way of playing are clean and at the same time aggressive.
The G5422TG has a thinner, completely hollow construction with a true ’Tron™ voice filter that captures the resonance of the hollow body with more presence and ringing.
Like all Electromatic guitars, this bold and electrifying authenticity delivery that characterizes Gretsch as the rock and roll guitars par excellence from the start. It is the sound of honor itself - play with pride.
Premium features include humbucking pickups, Black Top 'Tron' dual filter, updated versatile controls including the master volume treble circuit, huge F holes and multi-layer body junction, smaller embedded heads of the late '50s, Graph Tech NuBone nut, perloid inlay on the hump, and a Bigsby B60 vibrato tail.
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.