H. Jimenez|El Estandar Bajo Quinto | Black
The H. Jimenez El Estandar bajo quinto in black wood, with a full body is designed with a fine grain resonant spruce top without micas. Equipped with the factory-installed natural sound saw Seymour Duncan pickup.
This elegant passive, no-hum design has convenient built-in volume control and is directly connected to a strap / end button style connector. The back and sides are rich in mahogany. It has an ease of reproduction with a strong voice to break through and be heard. An 18-fret rosewood fingerboard with the characteristic H. Jimenez laser logo and the special "Thunderwing" Rosewood saddle bridge are standard features.
Gator GWE-DREAD 12 Wood Case
Tried & True Classic Protection
The GWE-DREAD 12 Hard-Shell Wood Case for Dreadnought 12-String Guitars is lightweight with an arched top, and designed to protect against the minor bumps and bruises of daily use. Ultra-durable plywood coated in black Tolex PVC forms a moisture-resistant, impact-resistant outer barrier while plush fabric lining keeps your Dreadnought 12-String guitar snug. The large interior storage compartment fits everything from straps and tuners to picks and capos. Chrome plated lockable latches form a secure enclosure and the ergonomic carrying handle perfectly balances the case’s weight and gives you a comfy grip on your gear. Keep your 12-string guitar safe and sound with the Gator GWE-DREAD 12 hard-shell wood case.This case can also be used for most bajo quintos.
Large interior compartments can store everything from straps and tuners to spikes and bonnets. The chrome plated locks form a secure housing and the ergonomic carrying handle perfectly balances the weight of the case and gives you a comfortable grip on your equipment. Keep your 12-string guitar safe and sound with the Gator GWE-DREAD plywood hard case.
- The ultra-resistant arched plywood construction is defended against years of use and abuse.
- The black Tolex PVC cover creates a robust moisture resistant exterior.
- The ergonomic handle offers a comfortable grip, balancing the weight of your instrument perfectly.
- The thick plush lining keeps your guitar comfortable and protected against any impact.
- Spacious interior and accessory compartment organize all your favorite guitar accessories organized while offering additional mast support.
- Chrome plated locks protect the case.
- The arched top design is made exactly for Dreadnought guitars.
- Color: Black
- Locks: Fixed
- Handle: Carrying Handle
- Locks: Lock
- With Lock: Yes
Model: GWE-DREAD 12
Pro-Lok Guitar Stand
The PRO-LOK guitar stand is a must to protect your guitar from any serious accident. Your guitar will look and help you put it in a safe place.
It is a high quality product at an incredible price!
The PRO-LOK PGS-320 comes with silicone parts for safety and protection, which also helps stabilize the guitar to prevent accidents. In addition, the protective arms are lowered, to keep this music stand. The height range can be modified and securely secured with the adjustment screw.
- Folding top
- Safety strap
- Protection rubber at contact points
- Weight 1kg (2.2 pounds)
- Height adjustment range: 635mm (25 ") - 750mm (29.53") individual box
- Main box (10) pieces
Accessible Comfort for Your Guitar
A solid and comfortable guitar strap can make all the difference - especially during a concert. D'Addario Planet Waves has designed the strap for all musicians of all genres with polypropylene guitar straps.
Lightweight, comfortable, and adjustable from 35" to 50.5" long, this elegant black strap looks great on the shoulder and holds every style of guitar you like.
- Material: Polypropylene Fabric with Leather Ends
- Color: Black
- Width: 2”
- Minimum Length: 35"
- Maximum Length:5"
- Pattern: Simple
Model: PWS100 LEATHER END
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.