The H. Jimenez "El Estandar" full body bajo quinto made of Natural Mahogany wood is designed with a fine grain resonant spruce top without micas. Equipped with the factory-installed natural sound saw Seymour Duncan pickup.
This elegant passive, no-hum design has convenient built-in volume control and is directly connected to a strap / end button style connector. The back and sides are rich in mahogany.
It has an ease of reproduction with a strong voice to break through and be heard. An 18-fret rosewood fingerboard with the characteristic H. Jimenez laser logo and the special "Thunderwing" Rosewood saddle bridge are standard features.
- Thunderwing bridge provides easy saddle style adjustability
- Solid close grained spruce top for tone and projection
- True bone nut and saddle for increased sustain.
- Mahogany back and sides
- Low profile neck with an adjustable truss rod.
- All bajo quinto models have a padded black nylon logo bag with zipper pouch and shoulder straps.
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.