El Esta’ndar (The Standard) – LBQ1 (acoustic) – H. Jimenez bajo quinto has a cutaway, with a resonate solid spruce top with no micas. The back and sides are mahogany with wood marquetry. It has a comfortable low profile neck with an adjustable truss rod and signature H. Jimenez “Thunderwing”™ bridge, padded gig bag and lifetime warranty.
The Standard - LBQ1 (acoustic) LBQ1E (with pickup) Factory equipped with a Seymour Duncan pickup with natural sound cavity type sound. This neat passive, no-buzz design has convenient volume control included and is wired directly to a snap-style connector at the end of the strap.
All H. Jimenez bajo quintos have a specially designed Thunderwing ™ rosewood bridge with seal for optimum performance, a high quality natural rosewood fingerboard with a H. Jimenez laser logo at the end, as well as the H. Jimenez style head and arrow rosette. All H. Jimenez bajo quintos are shipped in a soft padded logo case and are covered by our limited lifetime warranty.
- All H. Jimenez bajo quintos have a specially designed Rosewood Thunderwing ™ bridge with seal for optimal performance
- A high quality natural rosewood fingerboard with a laser logo by H. Jimenez at the end, as well as the H. Jimenez style head and arrow rosette
- All H. Jimenez bajo quinto models have a soft black nylon padded case with a zippered bag and shoulder strap.
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.