H. Jimenez bajo quinto has a cutaway, with a resonate solid spruce top with two white pearloid micas. The back and sides are mahogany with wood marquetry. It has a comfortable low profile neck with an adjustable truss rod and signature “Thunderwing”™ bridge and padded gig bag.
- Thunderwing™ bridge provides easy saddle style adjustability
- Solid close grained spruce top for tone and projection
- True bone nut and saddle for increased sustain
- Mahogany back and sides
- Low profile neck with an adjustable truss rod
- All bajo quinto models have a padded black nylon logo bag with zipper pouch and shoulder straps.