The Patron is a bajo quinto with a more traditional look with its 3 pearloid micas of H. Jiménez style. The top of fine seasoned fine-grained spruce is very resonant and receptive.
The back and sides are made of mahogany. It has a great feeling with a strong voice to pierce and be heard! The 18-fret Rosewood fingerboard ends with the exclusive Jiménez laser logo and the special Rosewood "Thunderwing" ™ chair bridge.
Equipped with Seymour Duncan natural sound probe collector factory installed. This elegant passive, no-hum design has convenient integrated volume control and is directly connected to a strap / end button style connector.
All H. Jimenez bajo quintos feature a specially designed Rosewood H. Jimenez Thunderwing ™ bridge with a mount for optimal performance, high quality natural rosewood fingerboard with the H. Jiménez laser logo on the end and head shape and the rosette of arrows H. Jiménez. All low fifths H. Jimenez are shipped with a padded bag with logo and are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Bridge: Rosewood H. Jimenez Thunderwing ™ specially designed bridge for deep bass response and a mount for optimal performance
- Fingerboard: natural rosewood fingerboard with H. Jiménez laser logo on the end
- Rosette and arrow design H. Jiménez
- Bracing - Special design pattern of Bajo Quinto bracelet developed by Layo Jiménez.
- Neck - Mahogany neck with a traditional comfortable low profile - 25 1/2 "scale
- Top - Solid spruce top for the best projection and tone
- Faces and background: high quality mahogany for crisp and focused sound
- All models available as acoustic or with a passive pickup
- American Made Seymour Duncan with a flat response to provide a warm and traditional colorless natural tone, with built-in rotating volume control. The sound hole socket is factory installed with an end plug connector in the form of a strap button.
- All models under fifth have a padded black nylon logo bag with zippered bag and shoulder straps.
- Covered by a limited lifetime warranty
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.