Featuring a finely-tuned quad-core processor and powered by exclusive Eleven® HD Expanded™ DSP software, the HeadRush Pedalboard® delivers the most versatile, realistic-sounding and responsive amplifier, cabinet, microphone and FX models ever found in a road-ready floorboard guitar FX processor. The 7-inch touch display enables you to touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit your rigs in an unprecedentedly realistic and intuitive way.
The heart of the HeadRush Pedalboard is the 7-inch touch display (Exclusive Patent Pending Technology) and a guitarist-centric, ultra-intuitive user interface – literally touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit rigs with amazing speed and accuracy. The large display also gives clear feedback when performing live, especially when tweaking tones using the expression pedal in 'Hands-Free Mode'. Everything about the HeadRush Pedalboard is designed to make it simple, fast and intuitive to jump right in and create amazing sounding rigs in seconds.
Plus, it features gapless preset changes with reverb and delay tail spillover, a built-in looper with 20 minutes of record time, the ability to load custom impulse response files and exclusive original boutique effects that can’t be found anywhere else. Whether you’re looking for a classic warm vintage amp with natural tube drive, wide ambient stereo delay textures with infinite feedback or the heaviest of heavy djent tone, the HeadRush Pedalboard covers it all and everything between.
- Gapless preset switching with reverb/delay tail spillover
- Record and re-amp via USB
- Hands-free edit mode
- ?" (3.5mm) aux input
- Custom-designed quad-core DSP system
- Integrate your FX and outboard gear
- ¼" (6.35mm) headphone output
- Individual footswitch OLED screens
- Road-ready steel chassis
- MIDI input and output
- Looper with 20 minutes of record time
- Universal power supply
This light-weight gig bag will keep your HeadRush Pedalboard and other accessories safe and secure while traveling to wherever your next gig takes you.
- Light-weight nylon design with 1/2" foam padding
- Durable re-enforced handle; adjustable shoulder strap
- Storage pockets for cables, picks, and other accessories
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.