THE SMALL BEGINNER’S ACCORDION
The Bravo II 48 may be the smallest of the Bravo Series, but it is as powerful as its larger counterparts. An ideal companion especially for young learners, the Bravo II 48 is your entry into the world of accordions. The Hohner Bravo Series is the standard for students and beginners. The rugged and musically versatile instruments in this series offer performance quality previously available only on considerably more expensive models.
A good example is the incorporation of the T-keyboard mechanism offering excellent play and ease of use. The HOHNER team was led by accordionist teachers and students to design important aspects, such as making the instrument as light as possible, especially for younger students. The 48 bass accordion only weighs 10.8 lbs. (4.9 kg), making it the lightest instrument available in the market.
- Model: Bravo II 48
- Color: Red
- Reed plate quality: Standard
- Number of notes: 26
- Class: chromatic
Piano keys: 26
- Lowest note: B
- Highest note: C
- Voices: 2
- Tone colors: 2
- Number of registers: 2
- Standard basses: 48
- Standard bass voices: 4
- Size (height x width): 31 cm x 18,5 cm
- Weight: 4,9 kg
- Straps: straps
- Case: Gig Bag
To see product warranty, click here
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.