THE GATEWAY TO HOHNER
Hohner's Bravo Series is the standard for students and beginners. The rugged and musically versatile instruments in this series offer performance quality previously available only on considerably more expensive models. The big brother of Bravo III 80, Bravo III 96, offers everything a beginner and an advanced student needs in an accordion. The typical HOHNER sound is combined with a light weight, for your first steps in “the keys that mean the world”.
A good example is the incorporation of the T-keyboard mechanism offering excellent play and ease of use.
- Piano Keys: 37
- Number of notes: 37, F - F
- Class: chromatic
- Voices: 3
- Number of registers: 7
- Tone colors: 5
- Standard basses: 96
- Standard bass voices: 4
- Standard bass registers: 3
- Size: 44 x 18.5 cm / 17.3” x 7.3”
- Weight: 8.6 kg
- Color: black, red, white, blue
- Reed plate quality: standard
- Straps: Straps
- Case: Gigbag
To see product warranty, click here
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.