- BUNDLE DESCRIPTION
- HOHNER COMPADRE
- ELITE PRO HARD CASE
- AUDIO TECHNICA WIRELESS SYSTEM
- AT CLIP-ON INSTRUMENT MICROPHONE
AVAILABLE ONLY ONLINE HOHNER LIMITED TIME OFFER WIRELESS COMBO IN EAD
This package is a great value with good savings!
Hohner Compadre – Matte Black FBE with Gray Grill: COFR-N
Elite Pro accordion hard case: EPC-3112
- Audio Technica wireless system: ATW-1101
- Audio Technica clip-on instrument mic: PRO35CW
The Compadre is a three-row diatonic accordion with a matte paint finish similar to the Panther accordion but with an adjustable bass strap, perfect for intermediate accordionists, or those looking to buy a second accordion. It also includes an EPC hard case, designed to protect your accordion from impacts, travel and other abrasions. It includes a system that obtains digital wireless access designed to give musicians and presenters high-fidelity digital systems, advanced 24-bit operation in the 2.4 GHz range. System 10 is perfect for public address, rental houses A/V, churches and temples, television and DTV interference. Also included is an Audio-Technica ATM350CW instrument microphone designed for drums and percussion, cane instruments, piano, acoustic bass and much more.
For 100 years, Hohner has been dedicated to the progress of living and diverse musical communities and our current line of accordions can contribute to this goal like never before.
The Compadre accordion is a three-row diatonic model with a matte paint finish similar to the Panther accordion, but with an extensive range of colors and with adjustable bass strap. Includes backpack for transportation and storage, plus a set of straps. Perfect for intermediate accordionists, or those looking to buy a second accordion.
90 day guarantee for accordions
Contact the manufacturer for information on the accordion warranty.
The Best Sound Quality in an Accordion made with the Best Components!
- Model: Compadre
- Key: FBE
- Grill: Matte Gray
- Standard Quality Plate
- Number of buttons: 31
- Rows of buttons: 3
- Class: Diatonic
- Available colors: White / Red / Yellow / Black / Violet / Orange
- Voices: 2
- Standard Basses: 12
- Size (height x width): 31 cm x 19 cm
- Weight: 4 kg
To see product warranty, click here
Luxurious hard case for compact accordion.
Italian Luxury hard case made out of wood with imitation leather exterior, the interior will protect your accordion and has a velvet blanket cover. It's the perfect size for the most popular 31 button compact accordions.
- Color: Black
- Compact size
Audio-Technica’s System 10 is the most reliable digital high-fidelity wireless system of its generation. Designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Featuring stackable, contemporary styling, each configuration includes a mono ATW-R1100 receiver and an ATW-T1001 body-pack transmitter. The ATW-R1100 is a digital receiver offering volume control along with AF Peak and Pair indicator lights.The System 10 continuously monitors the activity in the 2.4GHz band and automatically adjusts the best signal in case of interference with WLAN routers, Bluetooth devices or other HF microphones. The 2.4 GHz frequency band keeps you away from licensing or frequency coordination issues, or frequencies used by DTV and 4G.The System 10 automatically changes its frequency. Unlike other systems on the market that attach to 2 or 4 frequency, the System 10 will constantly "monitor" the frequencies and switch if necessary. Thus, there are always a good 2 frequencies in the system, and the user does not need to manually intervene.
- Simultaneous Channels: 8
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Frequency Response: 2.4GHz
- Operating Range: Line of Vision
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Microphone Included: Yes
- Channel Selection: Auto
- Instrument Cable: Connector 1 1/4"
Instrument Cable: Connector 2 Hirose 4-pin
Transmitter Form Factor
- Dynamic Range: 109dB (A )
- Antenna Type: Fixed 2 x AA
- Battery Type: 7 hours
- Connector: Hirose 4-pin
- Dimensions: 2.76" x 4.21" x 0.98"
- Weight: 0.22 lbs.
- Antenna Type: Fixed
- Front Panel Screen: Yes
- Displays: LED
- Board Type: Table Top
- Outputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Dimensions: 7.48" x 1.82" x 5.06"
Weight: 0.64 lbs.
Designed for sax, toms, brass and percussion, the PRO35cW excels in high-SPL applications and is ideal for active stage performances. Its extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance. The included UniMount® clip permits accurate positioning and provides shock resistance while protecting the element. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
- UniMount® clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance
- Terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak® body-pack wireless transmitters
- 55" (1.4 m) cable
- Includes AT8418 instrument mount for brass, reeds, drums, etc
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Patter: Cardioid
- Cable: 5.5' (1.4 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.10" (2.6 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with HRS4-type connector
- Accessories Included: AT8418 UniMount® microphone instrument mount; soft protective pouch
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.