Using the workmanship of the olden days, each instrument is lovingly finished in great detail. The wooden keyboard covered in celluloid gives the instrument a luxurious appearance, as well as it being its most striking detail. Designed for advanced and professional musicians, the typical HOHNER sound creates sonic landscapes ready for exploration and reminiscence to enjoy the sound, look and feel of a true classic.
In the Corona Classic II, the characteristic sound of musical styles such as norteño, Tex-Mex, Vallenato and other similar styles, is combined with the typical appearance and feel of the Hohner Corona series. El Corona is paired with a comfortable adjustable low strap, a silent diaphragm and a dynamic high and low action for a great response and tactile sensation. The Corona II Classic, is made especially for the professional musician and ideal for the musician who demands great quality and the sound of HOHNER.
- Key: FBE
- Size: 31 x 19 cm / 12.2 "x 7.5"
- Straps: Ergoline
- Sheet plate quality: standard
- Buttons: 31
- Rows of buttons: 3
- Number of notes: 62
- Keys: G / C / F, F / B / Eb, E / A / D (By Special Order)
- Color: black, white, red, dark blue, brown
- Type: diatonic
- Voices: 2
- Standard basses: 12
- Standard bass voices: 5
- Weight: 5 kg
To see product warranty, click here
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.