The next-generation JBL 305P MkII powered studio monitor makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio. With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 305P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the critical listening capabilities of any modern workspace. Featuring patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors and, sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 305P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
Patented Image Control Waveguide
They reveal an impressive detail, atmosphere, and depth in your mixes thanks to JBL's revolutionary Image Control Waveguide. Originally developed for the JBL M2 Master Reference Monitor, this patented innovation ensures a smooth acoustic transition between low and high frequency transducers and offers an immersive soundstage with precise imaging. Offering a wide optimum point and neutral frequency response, the JBL 305P MkII offers a representation of your mix - revealing subtle details, even when they hear outside the axis.
Great Sound Out of the Box
The JBL 305P MkII is ready for the most demanding production styles directly outside the house. Dual Class D integrated active amplifiers, personally designed by JBL for each transducer, gives you a generous and dynamic range for any project. From music production and podcasting to cinematic audio design or daily vlogging, enjoy the output and power you need to hear exceptional detail at any volume - even at peak SPLs. Simply connect, turn on, and start creating.
Custom Made Sound For Your Studio
The dimensions and acoustics of a room can have a great effect on sonic accuracy, and that is why the JBL 305P MkII allows you to adjust the response to fit your studio. The new Boundary EQ attenuates the lower limit impulse that can occur when you put monitors directly on the desk or walls that are nearby. The 3-position HF Trim switch allows you to adjust the high-frequency response of the 305P MkII to suit the acoustics of the room or personal preference.
JBL Professional Reliability
- LF Driver Size: 127 mm (5")
- HF Driver Size: 25 mm (1")
- HF Driver Type: Soft dome
- Crossover: 1725Hz 4th order acoustic Linkwitz-Riley
- Power Configuration: Bi-amplified
- HF Driver Power Amp: 41 W Class D
- LF Driver Power Amp: 41 W Class D
- Frequency Response: 49Hz – 20kHz (±3dB)
- Frequency Range: 43Hz – 20kHz (-10dB)
- Low Frequency Extension: 43Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum Continuous: SPL94dB
- Maximum Peak: SPL108dB
- Maximum Peak Input Level: +6dBV / +20.3dBu (-10dBV / +4dBu)
- System Distortion Criteria: <10% THD at maximum output with full compressor / limiter engagement
- Electrical Distortion Criteria: 0.2% THD @ 1kHz / 2.83VRMS output; <1% THD @ 1kHz, full rated output
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75dBA (A-Weighted), 70dBr (unweighted), relative to 2.83VRMS output
- Coverage Pattern: 120° x 90° (horizontal x vertical)
- HF Trim Control: -2dB, 0dB, +2dB
- Boundary EQ: LF Shelf @ 50Hz
- AC Input Voltage: 100 – 240VAC (±10%), 50 / 60Hz
- Height: 298 mm (11.7")
- Width: 185 mm (7.3")
- Depth: 231 mm (9.1")
- Net Weight: 4.73 kg (10.43 lbs)
- Enclosure Type: Ported
- Enclosure Construction: 15mm MDF
- Enclosure Finish: Matte black PVC
- Baffle Construction: Injection-molded structural ABS
- Analog Input Types: 1 x XLR female, 1 x TRS female, balanced
- Input Sensitivity: 92dB / 1m (-10dBV Input)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.