Loudest-in-class Sound Reinforcement System with easy Wi-Fi Control
The JBL PRX812 is a full-range speaker designed for main system and floor monitor applications. Featuring a 12”, two-way, bass-reflex design powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX812 delivers incredible volume in a lightweight and compact form factor. It has been designed to deliver maximum performance for its weight and size as both a stage monitor and a front of house main PA. Two user selectable EQ settings are provided to optimize the system for either application. With a dual socket pole mount the PRX812 is a perfect match with a PRX818XLF subwoofer, offering a high performance self-powered sub/sat system.
The PRX800 series integrates embedded ioSYS technology which enables easier setup and control when used with the HARMAN Connected PA app and compatible products. Connected PA delivers seamless plug-and-play operation with a variety of HARMAN equipment and enables you to control your entire live sound system with one app. Products within the Connected PA system self-identify and retain presets for effortless setup, and setup wizards help you quickly optimize speaker levels, configuration settings and EQ. Current products with embedded ioSYS technology and HARMAN Connected PA compatibility include the Ui24R mixer, JBL PRX800 loudspeakers, dbx Di1 direct boxes, and AKG P5i microphones and the MDAi dynamic microphone adapter.
- System Type: Self Powered 12”, two-way, bass-reflex
- Maximum SPL Output: 135 dB peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): Main - 44.8 Hz – 20 kHz ; Monitor - 44.8 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): Main - 55.7 Hz – 20 kHz ; Monitor - 56.5 Hz – 20 kHz
- Input Connectors: 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
- Signal Indicators: Limit - Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting ; Signal - Green LED indicates signal present ; Power - Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio
- EQ: User selectable presets for Main or Monitor position, Advanced EQ settings available using Wi-Fi and PRX Connect application
- Dynamic Control (Input): dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
- Crossover Frequency: 1.85 kHz
- Design: Highly efficient Class-D amplifier
- Power Rating: 1500W (750W x 2)
- AC Power Input: 100V - 240V ~ 50/60 Hz
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 272G 305 mm (12 in) woofer
- HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50° nominal
- Directivity Index (DI): 10.2 dB
- Directivity Factor (Q): 10.4
- Enclosure: Asymmetrical, 18 mm, plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: Dual 36 mm pole socket, 12 x M10 Suspension Points
- Transport: 1 x injection molded handle with backing cup
- Grille: Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing
- Height: 23.6 in (599 mm)
- Width: 15.1 in (385 mm)
- Depth: 13.4 in (341 mm)
- Net Weight: 40 lbs (18.1 kg)
- Gross Weight: 48.0 lbs (21.2 kg)
- Finish: Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.