The SRX800 Series is the next generation high performance powered loudspeaker system comprising three full range and two subwoofer models with an array of features that elevate the SRX800 Series to the best in class of all competitive systems.
The full range 15" two-way, SRX815P features legendary JBL Drivers, proprietary 2,000 Watt Crown amplification, Crown Front-End DriveCore Technology, premium JBL user-configurable DSP, V5 Tunings compatible with Vertec and VTX touring systems, and HiQnet Network control options via iOS and Android applications. Drawing on JBL’s long history of groundbreaking technology and loudspeaker design, the SRX800 Series meets the needs of touring houses, installations, and the most demanding live sound applications ensuring they can deploy a no-compromise, all-in-one solution featuring legendary JBL sound and performance, a wide array of configurability, and compatibility with JBL’s flagship touring systems.
A complete set of user-controllable DSP driven by the powerful SRX800 series aboard the 400 MHz Sharc DSP includes 20 PEQ, 2 seconds delay, signal generators, input mix, amplifier monitoring and 50 user presets.
In addition, the system can incorporate V5 JBL tunings that provide compatibility with our flagship Vertec and VTX Touring systems. An integrated LCD screen supports quick setup and configuration. Useful design: robust, intuitive to use, easy to transport JBL Premium Drivecore transducers Full-user-configurable DSP crown amplification Network control Application presets designed by JBL LCD screen and dark ink brightness on the rear panel M10 suspension points Standard 35mm pole cup Feet for monitor angle.
- System Type: Self powered 15”, two-way, bass-reflex
- Max SPL Output: 137 dB
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 36 Hz – 21 kHz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 44 Hz – 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50°
- Amplifier Design: Class D
- Power Rating: 2000 W Peak
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 691 x 458 x 478 (mm) 27.20 x 18.03 x 18.82 (in)
- Net Weight: 28.6 kg (63 lb)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.