The SRX828SP is an active portable subwoofer in the SRX800 series of JBL Professional. It has been designed to deliver first-class performance in a variety of applications including small and medium-sized facilities and tours.
When used in conjunction with SRX800 full range systems and other SRX800 subs, the SRX828SP is an integral part of a great performance, fully configurable loudspeaker system. With an M20 mounting cup and indexed feet, the SRX828SP can be configured for a variety of applications, including being stacked in a cardioid configuration for large stage shows.
- System Type: Self powered dual 18”, subwoofer system
- Max SPL Output: 141 dB
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 29 Hz - 150 Hz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 35 Hz - 120 Hz
- Amplifier Design: Class D
- Power Rating: 2000 W Peak
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 574 x 1205 x 681 (mm); 22.57 x 47.42 x 26.79 (in)
- Net Weight: 65.9 kg (145 lb)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.