- DESCRIPTION |
Amplification module designed by Crown with integrated JBL DrivePack® DPC-2.
- 1500 Watts of peak power.
- DSP based resident input module offers system optimization, EQ and crossover functionality.
18 inch, dual voice coil 2268FF, Woofer DIfferential Drive® neodymium magnet
Lightweight and with high-power capacity
Integral rigging team
For simple connection of cabinets and optional array frame
20 mm threaded connector pole
For solid and secure mounting of the satellite horn
Large harbor area
For reduced distortion
The VRX900 series cabinets are built with high quality birch plywood. Covers in the robust JBL DuraFlex ™ finish and extremely reinforced systems are extremely durable, not to mention rigid and resonance-free. The resistant grilles are internally aligned with transparent acoustic foam to offer additional driver protection.
18" High Power Flying Subwoofer
The VRX918SP is a subwoofer with 18 ”direct power radiation. It is designed for use in suspended arrays or ground stack applications. The JBL DrivePack DPC-2 integrated amplifier module, designed in cooperation with Crow, offers 1500 watts of peak power. DSP based resident input module offers system optimization, EQ and crossover functionality. The integrated suspension system is designed for full compatibility with the VRX-AF array frame and VRX932LAP line array horn systems.
- Power Rating: 1500 Watts Peak (LF - Dual-Bridged Technology™, Class D)
- Frequency Range: 31 Hz – 220 Hz
- Frequency Response: 34 Hz – 220 Hz
- Maximum Peak Output: 126 dB SPL at 1m
- Bandpass Nominal Impedance: LF - 2 x 2 ohms
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2268FF 457 mm (18 in) dual voice coil Differential Drive® woofer with neodymium-magnet
- Audio Input Connector: XLR with loop through
- User Controls: Input Attenuator (0-16 dB) ; Selectable 80 Hz or 120 Hz Low Pass ; 80 Hz High-Pass enable/disable for XLR loop thru
- Signal Processing: DSP based, resident in Input Module
- System Management: DSP based limiters for mechanical and thermal protection
- AC Power Operating Range: 90-132 VAC or 216-264 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- AC Line Voltage: User selectable - 120V/240V (-15%, +10%)
- AC Input Connector: Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPA)
- AC Loop Through Connector: Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPB)
- Optional Accessories: VRX-AF array frame ; SRX718S-CVR - Pull-over padded cover (works with WK-4S) ; SS4-BK adjustable satellite speaker pole ; WK-4S Caster kit
- Height: 20.0 in (508 mm)
- Width: 23.5 in (597 mm)
- Depth: 29.5 in (749 mm)
- Net Weight: 85 lb (38.5 kg)
- Enclosure: 18 mm birch plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: Optional VRX-AF line array frame kit or 10mm forged eyebolts
- Finish: Black DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with with acoustically transparent foam