El Tronido – From the tip of the signature pointed H. Jimenez headstock to the Mariachi teacher requested strap buttons, this special guitarron design delivers a lot of bass punch. The rosewood fingerboard has the signature H. Jimenez laser logo and the arrow rosette. The special H. Jimenez designed rosewood Thunderwing™ bridge with saddle allows for optimum performance action tweaking. The very smooth action tuners and booming round tone strings give this guitarron a powerful thundering tone!
All H. Jimenez guitarrons feature a specially designed Rosewood H. Jimenez Thunderwing™ bridge with saddle for optimum performance, high quality natural rosewood fingerboard with H. Jimenez laser logo in the end as well as the H. Jimenez headstock shape and arrow rosette. All H. Jimenez guitarrons ship with padded gig bag with logo and are covered by Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Bridge –Specially designed H. Jimenez Thunderwing™ for deep booming bass response and for optimum performance
- Fingerboard – Natural Rosewood fingerboard with H. Jimenez logo lasered in the end
- Strap pins – Chrome strap pins installed for double attached straps (requested by Mariachi teachers)
- Nut / Neck – traditional Rosewood nut provides warm rich tone / comfortable profile Mahogany neck – 26” scale
- Bracing – Traditional style brace design
- Edges – Traditional Mahogany and Maple edges with purfling
- Tuners – Smooth action geared chrome tuners
- Arrow sound hole rosette
- Deluxe padded black nylon logo bag is included with zipper pouch and shoulder straps.
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.