With its superior basic functionality and convenient functions, the GA series has become extremely popular with musicians as a standard guitar/bass tuner, now has a fresh new look. While carrying on the stylish design with its simple layout of the necessary functions, it now has a larger note name and string name display, making the meter even easier to read. Dedicated guitar and bass modes can be selected, making it a must-have item not only for beginners who have just started their instrument but for all players. The GA-2 provides stable tuning functionality in any situation from home to studio and stage, with the high precision, sensitivity, and simple ease of use that you expect from KORG tuners.
A needle-style meter with large high-visibility note name and string name
KORG's needle-style meter that shows you the pitch quickly and accurately now has a note name and string name display area that's approximately four times larger, making it easier than ever to read. Red and green LEDs to indicate the pitch discrepancy are also provided for even smoother tuning.
A compact body that's slim and lightweight
The GA-2 is a pocket-sized card-type tuner that's easy to carry anywhere. The rounded body is comfortable to hold in your hand, and has an even more stylish design that accents the battery compartment. It uses a new mechanism that lets you replace the battery by sliding the entire body, so there's no risk of losing the battery compartment cover.
Approximately 200 hours of continuous use
The high-efficiency long-life design allows approximately 100 hours of continuous operation on two AAA zinc-carbon batteries or approximately 200 hours on alkaline batteries.
- Scale: 12 note equal temperament
- Detection Range: B0 bbbbb (23.12Hz) - B6 (1975.53Hz): Guitar/Bass Tone
- [GUITAR] 7B -> 6E -> 5A -> 4D -> 3G -> 2B -> 1
- [BASS] LB -> 4E -> 3A -> 2D -> 1G -> H
- (Pitch is 1 octave higher for GUITAR, 2 octaves higher for BASS)
- Tuning Modes: Meter mode, Sound Out mode
- Flat Tuning: 1-5 semitones (semitone steps)
- Detection Accuracy: +/- 1 cent
- Sound Accuracy: +/- 1.5 cent
- Connectors: INPUT jack (1/4” monaural phone jack)
- Power Supply: Two AAA batteries (3V)
- Approximately 200 hours (alkaline batteries, Meter mode, A4 continuous input
- Approximately 100 hours (zinc-carbon batteries, Meter mode, A4 continuous input)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 100 x 60 x 16 mm / 3.94” x 2.36” x 0.63”
- Weight: 67 g / 2.36 oz. (including batteries)
- Included Items: Two AAA batteries for verifying operation
- Accessories: Contact Microphone CM-200