Offering full-length, unlooped samples of every key for a spectacular piano sound, this new keyboard redefines your expectations for an instrument in this class. Taking its name from the Greek word meaning "color," KROME is the new standard for sonic excellence in a gigging musician’s keyboard, providing a limitless palette of sound to bring vivid inspiration your music. Introducing the KROME Music Workstation.
Simply pressing a single button turns on the Drum Track feature, providing realistic grooves played by professionals using the KROME’s studio-quality drum sounds. Play along or incorporate them into your music production.
In addition to more than 600 preset patterns inherited from KRONOS, there's plenty of space for saving user patterns as well. Drum patterns can be created and used with the sequencer, as well as providing a rhythm guide while you play, or they can be used creatively in your live performances.
Adjusting the mix balance between the direct sound (a mic placed near the head or cymbal) and the ambient sound (recorded from a distant mic to capture the resonance of the room), allows you to create a rich drum sound that has exactly the balance and character that you want.
- 120 voices (120 Oscillators) / Single Mode
- 60 voices (120 Oscillators) / Double Mode
- The maximum simultaneous voice polyphony will vary depending on oscillator settings, velocity crossfading and whether you are using mono or stereo multisamples.
- 3.8 GB (In case of 48 kHz, 16-bit Linear PCM converted)
- 583 multisamples (including 12 Stereo multi-samples)
- 2,080 drumsamples (including 474 Stereo Drumsamples )
- OSC1 (Single); OSC1 + 2 (Double): Stereo multisamples are supported 8 velocity zones per oscillator with switching, crossfades and layers
- Four types of filter routing (single, serial, parallel, 24 dB)
- Two multi-mode filters per oscillator (low pass, high pass, band pass, band reject)
- Per-voice nonlinear driver and low boost
- Three bands, with sweepable mid
- For each oscillator: two envelope generators (Filter & Amp)
- Two LFOs
- Two key tracking generators (Filter & Amp)
- Two AMS mixers
- Pitch EG
- Common LFO
- Two common key tracking generators
- Max: 16
- For each Timbre: keyboard and velocity split/layer/crossfades
- Modifications to the program settings via the Tone Adjust function
Master Keyboard Functionality
- Krome can act as a Master Keyboard able to control external MIDI devices such as sound modules.
- Semi Weighted Keyboard
- velocity sensitive is supported, after touch is not supported
- Standard C2 - C7 (transposable in the range [C1...C6]-[C3...C8])
- EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded)
- Stereo and mono drum samples
- 8 velocity zones switch (crossfades and layers)
The number of Combination / Program / Drum Kit:
- 512 Combination (288 Preload)
- 768 Program (640 Preload)
User Drum Kit
- 48 Drum Kit (32 Preload)
- 256 GM2 Program + 9 GM2 Drums Program
- 5 Insert Effects (stereo in/out)
- 2 Master Effects (stereo in/out)
- 1 Total Effect (stereo in/out)
Timbre / Track EQ
- 3-band EQ per in 1 Timbre / in 1 Track
- 193 types
- (Usable as insert, master, or total effects. However, double-size effects cannot be used as a total effect.)
- Dynamic Modulation, 2 Common LFO
Effects Control Busses
- Stereo side chain (Limiter, Gate, Vocoder, etc)
- 32 preset per effect
- Program Mode: 1 unit
- Combination, Sequencer Mode: 2 units are available.
- Number of pattern: 5 preset Arpeggio pattern; 1,028 User Arpeggio pattern (900 Preload)
- Drum Track
- Preset Patterns: 637 patterns (Common with the preset pattern of the Sequencer mode)
- User Patterns: 1,000 patterns (Pattern created in Sequencer mode can be converted to drum track user pattern); Configurable “Trigger Mode / Sync / Zone”
- Tracks: 16-track MIDI Sequencer + 1 master track
- Number of Songs: 128 Songs
- Resolution: 1/480
- Tempo: 40.00 - 300.00 (1/100 BPM resolution)
- Maximum memory: 210,000 MIDI events
- Template Song: 16 preset / 16 user template songs
- Cue List function: 20 Cue List; Songs can be arranged consecutively or repeatedly in up to 99 steps, a cue list can be converted back into a song.
- Pattern / RPPR (Realtime Pattern Play and Recording): 637 Preset / 100 User pattern (Per song)/ 1 pattern set per song
- Format: KORG (KROME) format, SMF format 0 and 1
- Media: Load, Save, Utility, Data filer functionality (Save and Load MIDI System Exclusive Data)
- Controllers: Joystick, SW , SW 
- [SELECT] Switch: REALTIME CONTROL (TONE, USER), ARP
- 4 Knobs; REALTIME CONTROL: Real-time Modulation, Arpeggio control
- [DRUM TRACK] Switch On/Off
- [ARP] Switch On/Off
- Touch view graphical User Interface
- 7 -inch Color TFT LCD, 800 x 480 pixel
- Onboard LCD brightness control
- [COMBI], [PROG], [SEQ], [GLOBAL], [MEDIA] Switch
- [VALUE] Dial, [INC], [DEC] Switch, 10 key block ( - , [-], [.], [ENTER], [COMPARE])
- [A], [B], [C], [D], [E], [F] switch (in Combination mode, [A], [B], [C], [D] switch are available)
- [PAUSE], [REW], [FF], [LOCATE], [REC], [START / STOP]
- [TEMPO] knob, [TAP] switch
- [PAGE] switch, [WRITE] switch, [EXIT] switch, [VOLUME] knob, Contrast knob
AUDIO OUTPUT (L / MONO, R)
- 6.3mm (Mono) Phone jack, Unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 1.1[kΩ] (L / Mono terminal: in case of Mono output, = 550[Ω])
- Maximum level: +16.0 [dBu], Load Impedance: more than 10 [kΩ].
- 3.5mmStereo phone jack
- Output Impedance: 33[Ω], Maximum level: 60 + 60[mW] (In case of 33[Ω] Loaded)
- DAMPER pedal (Half Damper supported)
- ASSIGNABLE SWITCH
- ASSIGNABLE PEDAL
MIDI: IN, OUT
Interface: USB-MIDI Interface (TYPE B) x 1
SD Card Slot
- Max: 2 GB / SD Memory Card is supported
- Max: 32 GB/ SDHC Memory Card is supported
- (SDXC Memory Card is not supported)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- KROME-61: 40.43 x 12.32 x 3.66 inches / 1,027 x 313 x 93 mm
- KROME-61: 15.87 lbs. / 7.2 kg
- Power supply (DC12V 3.5A), POWER switch
- 13 W (KROME-61 / 73 / 88)
- AC Adapter, Quick Start Guide, Accessory Disc (KROME Operation Guide PDF, Parameter Guide PDF, Video Manual)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.