Some of the most highly-regarded guitars in history have many similarities to the affordable and popular LTD EC-256FM. Mahogany body and 3 pc. neck? Check. Roasted jatoba fingerboard and flamed maple top? Check and check. Covered passive pickups, set-neck construction, and 22XJ frets? You get it all, without the massive price tag you’d usually expect from such a well-made single-cutaway electric guitar.
The EC-256FM is at home on blues, classic rock, hard rock, progressive rock, fusion, and much more, and it’s available in two terrific vintage-looking finishes: Cherry Sunburst and Lemon Drop.
- CONSTRUCTION: Set-Neck
- SCALE: 24.75"
- BODY: Mahogany
- TOP: Flamed Maple
- NECK: 3Pc Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Roasted Jatoba
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 350mm
- FINISH: Lemon Drop
- NUT WIDTH: 42mm
- NUT TYPE: Molded
- NECK CONTOUR: Thin U
- FRETS/TYPE: 22 XJ
- HARDWARE COLOR: Chrome
- STRAP BUTTON: Standard
- TUNERS: LTD
- BRIDGE: TOM & Tailpiece
- NECK PU: ESP Designed LH-150N
- BRIDGE PU: ESP Designed LH-150B
- ELECTRONICS: Passive
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Vol/Vol/Tone(P/P)/Toggle Switch
- CASE: EC GUITAR FORM FIT CASE
- CASE INCLUDED: NO
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.