The Mackie DL32R™ delivers 32-channels of powerful digital mixing controlled wirelessly from the extremely intuitive Master Fader™ iPad® app. With total wireless control over everything, including fully-loaded DSP and direct-to-disk multi-track recording/playback, DL32R frees you to get in the mix like never before.
The DL32R features professional and flexible I / O with an incredibly compact design. So it can be placed anywhere and is "built like a tank", so it resists life on the road. Onyx + ™ microphone programs provide unmatched clarity and control. The DL32R has 14 assignable XLR outputs, stereo AES, headphone outputs and 1/4 ”monitor. The optional Dante Expansion Card DL offers 32 × 32 channels of network audio compatible with hundreds of devices equipped with Dante.
The DL32R is also part of the AXIS Mackie Digital Mixing System, which offers an ultra-fast workflow through unmatched visual feedback and customization for professional production and system integration. With the full interoperability of Dante®, the AXIS modular system combines the power of the 32-channel DL32R ™ digital mixer and the innovative DC16 ™ control surface to offer a modular digital mixing solution with more features for price than any other digital mixer available.
- 32 Onyx + ™ memorable microphone programs with wireless control
- 14 fully assignable XLR outputs
- AES stereo digital output
- Total recovery of all settings
- 3U rackmount design ready for road or installation
- Dante expansion card slot *
- Full control from your iPad®
- No FOH position defined - mix from anywhere
- Mixing personal monitor via iPad, iPhone® or iPod touch®
- Compatible with iPad Pro® to show more channels, larger controls and even a finer resolution
- Supports up to 20 separate iOS devices at once
- Multiple engineers can work from a single mixer
- Place the mixer anywhere
- USB 2.0 32 × 32 audio interface for Mac or PC
- 32 × 32 recording / playback directly to USB 2.0 hard drive
- Wireless control of all recording / playback functions direct to disc
- Record the program for later mixing
- Intermediate music playback and backing tracks
- Perform a virtual sound check
- Easy export through iOS system sharing
- Amazing recording interface for the studio
- Use audio plug-ins for Mac or PC in a live environment
- 36 input channels with 4 bands PEQ + HPF, door, compression and RTA / Spectrograph
- 32 linkable stereo input channels
- 4 stereo-linkable return channels *
- 28 output buses with 4 bands PEQ + HPF / LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp / limiter, delay alignment and RTA / Spectrograph
- 14 auxiliary sends with stereo link
- 6 matrix buses with stereo link
- 6 subgroups with stereo link *
- Main L / R buses
- 6 VAC and 6 mute groups
- 3 stereo FX processors with dedicated send and return
- Full I / O routing with A / B sources per channel
- Assignable oscillator including pink / white noise and sine waves
- Modern and Vintage options per processor
- Intuitive and easy to master
- Fast navigation with view groups and overview
- Quick setup with tons of factory and user-definable presets
- Access Limiting allows flexible customization of user interface and prevents unwanted adjustments from other users
- Export presets, shows and complete system backups via Dropbox, email and more using iOS system sharing
- Complete offline operation
- Easy and frequent updates via App Store
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.