DRM Series Professional Powered Loudspeakers deliver class-leading power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplifiers with next-gen protection and Power Factor Correction technology for peak performance when you need it. Advanced Impulse™ DSP provides acoustic correction and time-alignment via precision tuned FIR filters for crystal clear, punchy sound typically experienced only with massive touring systems.
The DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-contrast, full-color display on the back panel for quick and easy setup. Custom transducers housed in touring-grade plywood cabinets are designed for consistent performance in the most demanding applications. Equipped with M10 flypoints, dual angle pole mounts, and available line array configurations – the DRM Series is perfect for mobile DJs, bands, clubs, houses of worship, production/install, and more.
ADVANCED IMPULSE™ DSP MODULE
What does it do for me?
Mackie’s filtering technology is not your typical speaker processing. The goal of our Advanced Impulse™ DSP is to remove all the anomalies that loudspeakers and horns contribute to a signal, from “honkiness” or “squelch” to "mushy" low end, effectively making the drivers "invisible" and output nothing but perfect, clean sound. By more intelligently (and more thoroughly) employing the benefits of FIR filtering, Advanced Impulse DSP eliminates undesired acoustic anomalies across the entire dispersion zone (horizontal and vertical), as well as frequency range and time domain.
How it's done
The main way this is accomplished is by measuring the negative frequency response and time domain impacts that each transducer and horn in the system introduces – on axis as well as off – and reversing/correcting for those anomalies before the signal hits the speaker. The result is the output from the speaker is fully corrected for flat, clear, time-aligned, and smooth sound throughout the entire time, space, and response domains.
DRM CONTROL DASHBOARD™
When setup time is limited, changes need to happen on the fly, or you just want to get your system going without extra hassle, the last thing you need is the controls on your loudspeakers being difficult.
The DRM Control Dashboard™ starts with a big, bright, full-color display that is easy to read and offers unmatched visual feedback on levels, adjustments, and more. The default window keeps you informed on every critical setting at a glance. Big green level meters let you know clearly when you have signal and if it is clipping.
But how do I control it? One single knob, that's it. Spin to select what you want, push in, set it how you like it, done.
High-efficiency 1600W Class-D amplifier offers ample headroom for professional applications
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- Next-gen protection circuitry keeps transducers safe and ensures peak performance in all applications
Advanced Impulse™ DSP module
- Precision crossovers and transducer time-alignment deliver reference quality sound that is consistent throughout the frequency range
- Cutting-edge FIR Filtering technology drastically reduces inherent anomalies, phase issues, and muddy midrange resulting in crystal clear sound
DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-contrast full color display for easy single-knob access to configuration, processing, and more
- View current EQ and voicing mode, high-resolution metering, and more from a single overview window
- Preset array configuration settings make setup easy with modes for 1 cabinet, 2 cabinets, 3-4 cabinets with long throw option, and independent Sub option
- Adjustable 3-band parametric EQ allows for additional customization and tuning for your application and venue
- Alignment Delay control for delay stacks
- Save and recall up to 6 user presets for various applications and venues
- Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control
- System lock with 4-digit passcode
Dual independent inputs that support mic, line, and instrument signals plus a dedicated 1/8” stereo aux input
Premium components and cabinet design
- Road-worthy 15mm plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance with a touring-grade textured coating and powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- Unique ported design provides exceptionally smooth yet punchy low frequency response while providing forced-air cooling directly to the internal amplifier
- 1.4” Titanium diaphragm compression driver is perfectly matched to the amplifier for maximum clarity and efficiency
- 15” High-excursion woofer offers minimal distortion with increased bass response and reliability to withstand the most demanding live applications
Versatile configuration options
- Angled cabinet design allows for use as a high-performance floor monitor
- Dual angle pole-mount provides optimal coverage and minimal reflections in most venues
- Flyable – 8xM10 flypoints for vertical orientation
Max SPL: 135 dB
57.3 lb / 26.0 kg
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.