Perfect for studios, practice spaces, quiet stages, and more, the HM Series offers everything you need whether it is just splitting a single signal to your band, or more complex headphone distribution.
Whether you need to expand your home studio headphone monitoring capability or add robust cue mix distribution, the affordable HM Series offers the sound quality, reliability, and flexibility you need to expand your setup.
The ultra-compact HM-4 offers a simple yet effective way to split a single stereo signal out into four pairs of headphones. Perfect for quickly splitting a phones mix in the studio or even crowding around a tablet to watch a movie at home.
The two 19" rackmount models, the HM-400 and HM-800, deliver flexible, robust headphone distribution for studios, practice spaces and more.
Excellent Sound Quality
- Premium analog circuitry and design delivers an ultra-low noise floor and high headroom
- From a simple yet effective way to split a single stereo signal out to four pairs of headphones to robust headphone distribution, the HM Series offers a wide range of options to suit your needs.
- With a heavy-gauge steel chassis, long wear potentiometers and switches, the HM Series is built to last.
- Share a single stereo source with up to 4 pairs of headphones
- Individual level control for each output
- Powered via the included 12v AC adapter
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ construction
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.