Mackie has more than 25 years experience designing rock solid compact mixers like VLZ and ProFX. Mix Series Compact Mixers deliver on the proven performance, sound quality and rugged reliability Mackie mixers are known for at the most accessible price ever. Don't settle because of budget and get the performance you deserve with Mackie Mix Series.
The Mix12FX includes a built-in FX processor with 12 reverbs, choruses, and delays. From a touch of reverb on vocals to a little snare delay, these useful effects let you take your mix to the next level.
Using quality components throughout, including the proven sonic quality of Mackie preamps, Mix Series mixers deliver high-headroom, low-noise performance that maintains audio quality from any source and always sound great.
With the right mix of I/O, EQ, and routing, Mix Series mixers provide the features you need at a great price. Features like phantom power and dedicated FX sends offer flexibility to dial in a great mix.
- Channels: 12
- Inputs - Pre-amplifier microphone 4- XLR, 4 - 1/4 "
- Inputs - 1 stereo RCA
- Outputs - Main 2 - 1/4 "
- Outputs - 1 stereo RCA
- Headphones 1 - 1/4 "
- I / O Send / Return 1 - 1/4 "(Mon Send), 1 - 1/4" (FX Send)
- Phantom power 4 channels
- 3-band EQ
- Effects Yes
- Height 2.9
- Width 8.7
- Depth 10.1
- Weight 3.2lbs
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.