ProFXv2 mixers feature all-new Vita™ preamps for unmatched sound quality and a no-compromise live mixing toolkit including the all-new, immensely powerful ReadyFX™ effects engine.
Mackie ProFXv2 mixers provide a comprehensive solution with a wide range of models, each delivering unmatched performance.
With the all-new preamps and effects engine, plus tools like GEQ and USB recording/playback, ProFXv2 mixer performance will truly elevate your live sound game.
Whether you need a small mixer for recording your podcast or a large channel count for a live venue, ProFX is ready.
- 16 extremely low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps designed to add life to any input.
- All-new ReadyFX effects engine with 16 great-sounding effects like reverbs, dealys, and choruses.
- Single-knob channel compression for smooth, even dynamic control
- 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
- Built-in USB interface to record the show or provide music playback
- 4 flexible subgroups for professional mix management
- 2 aux outputs for monitor mixes, fill speakers and more
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mids on mono channels
- 22 high-headroom line level inputs
- 100Hz low-cut filters per channel
- 60mm faders for input channels, subgroups and main masters
- 48V phantom power for connecting condensor mics
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalance 1/4 inch main outputs
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.