The Mackie PRoFXv2 mixers provide a comprehensive live sound solution, with 4 to 30 channel models, covering a high range of applications allowing unmatched performance.
With unmatched sound quality, the ProFXv2 has the new Mackie Vita pre amplifiers, which are virtually silent and designed specifically for the highly dynamic world of live sound.
The ProFX4v2 also includes the immensely powerful and new ReadyFX effects machine, taking advantage of the DSP floating point to give 16 effects that allow to raise any presentation.
The ProFX4v2 non-compromise live sound toolbox includes a GEQ room molding, flexible I / O and USB interface included for trouble-free recording / playback.
With a robust steel chassis and sonic performance unmatched, the ProFX4v2 is truly the life of your live mix.
- Channels 4
- Inputs - Pre-amplifier microphone 2 - XLR, 4 - 1/4 "
- Inputs - 1 stereo RCA
- Outputs - Main 2 - 1/4 "
- Outputs - 1 stereo RCA
- Headphones 1 - 1/4 "
- I / O Shipping / Return 1 - 1/4? (Mon Send), 1 - 1/4 ”(FX Send)
- 2 Channels Phantom power
- 2-band EQ
- Effects Yes
- Height 2.9
- Width 8.7
- Depth 10.1
- Weight 3.2
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.