The Mackie ProFX8v2 8-channel mixing console features a built-in effects engine, and is ideal for a large number of live sound reinforcement applications ranging from live bands and DJs to speakers and presenters.
- 8 Input Channels
- 4 Low-Noise Mackie Vita Mic Preamps
- USB Recording to Computer (Mac & Win)
- 16 FX Including Reverb, Delay & Chorus
- Per Channel 3-Band EQ
- Dual 7-Band Graphic EQ
- Stereo RCA Tape Input
- Monitor & FX Sends, Stereo & FX Returns
- Hi-Z Input for Direct Guitar & Bass.
With 4 XLR microphone inputs with low-noise Vita microphone preamps, 3-band EQ per channel, 1 auxiliary send and FX output to power external processors, the ProFX8v2 offers professional features to accommodate a wide variety of configurations.
In addition to the microphone inputs, the ProFX8v2 includes 8 line inputs for connecting keyboards, samplers and other equipment. There is also an RCA tape input and output to connect similar portable music devices. In addition, the mixer has 60mm heavy duty faders for all input, return channels and main masters / monitors.
The ProFX8v2's effects engine offers 16 different effects, including reverbs, delays and chorus. It also features a 7-band graphic equalizer that can be used to tune networks or monitors, and a built-in USB interface that can be used to record the program or provide music playback through a Mac or Windows 8 computer
- Equivalent Input Noise: 150 ohm source impedance, 20 Hz to 20 kHz: Mic in to insert send out, max gain -125 dBu
- Residual Output Noise: All outputs, master levels off, all channel levels off: -95 dBu All outputs, master levels unity, one channel level unity: -80 dBu
- Frequency Response: Mic input to any output (gain at unity, +0 dB / -1 dB): 20 Hz to 30 kHz
- THD+N: 22 Hz to 80 kHz bandwidth: Mic in to Main out (+4 dBu output): < 0.03%
- Attenuation and Crosstalk: ADJacent Inputs @ 1 kHz: -90 dB Inputs to Outputs @ 1 kHz: -80 dB Fader Off @ 1 kHz: -75 dB Mute Switch / Break Switch Mute @ 1 kHz: -90 dB
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: Mic In to Main Out, max gain, 1 kHz: 70 dB
- Maximum Level: All inputs: +22 dB Main Out XLR: +28 dBu All other outputs: +22 dBu
- Impedance: Mic In 3.8 kOhms Channel Insert Return 10 kOhms All other inputs ? 20 kOhms Tape output 1 kOhms Phones output 25 ohms All other outputs 120 ohms unbalanced, 240 ohms balanced
- Equalization: Low ±15 dB @ 80 Hz Mid ±15 dB @ 2.5 kHz High ±15 dB @ 12 kHz Low Cut Filter 18 dB/octave @ 100 Hz
- Maximum Voltage Gain: Mic Input Channel to: Insert Output: 50 dB Tape Output: 60 dB USB Output: 50 dB 1/4" Main Output: 70 dB XLR Main Output: 76 dB Monitor Send: 76 dB FX Send: 90 dB Mono Line Input Channel to: Insert Output: 30 dB Tape Output: 40 dB USB Output: 30 dB XLR Main Output: 56 dB Monitor Send: 56 dB FX Send: 70 dB Stereo Line Input Channel to: Tape Output: 30 dB USB Output: 30 dB XLR Main Output: 46 dB Monitor Send: 46 dB FX Send: 60 dB Tape Input to: XLR Main Output: 36 dB USB Input to: XLR Main Output: 36 dB Stereo Return to: XLR Main Output: 26 dB
- Digital Effects I/O: mono input / stereo output Number of Presets: 16
- Meters: Main L/R Mix: Two columns of 12 segments each: OL (+20 dBu), +15, +10, +6, +3, 0 (0 dBu), -2, -4, -7, -10, -20, -30 Channel OL LED: Measured post-EQ, pre-fader (-3 dB before channel clipping): 18 dBu
- Graphic EQ: Frequency Centers [7-Band]: 125, 250, 500, 1k, 2k, 4k, 8k Gain: ±15 dB Assignable to Main or Monitor, bypassable
- USB: USB Recording to Computer (Mac & Win)
- Phantom Power: 48 VDC to all mic channels simultaneously
- AC Power Requirements: Power Consumption: 20 watts Universal AC Power Supply: 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz Class II Detachable Line Cord: Yes
- Operating Temperature: 32 – 104"F (0 – 40?C)
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 11.4 x 14.1" (91 x 290 x 358 mm)
- Weight: 7.1 lb (3.2 kg)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.