The Mackie Thump118S powered subwoofer has been meticulously redesigned to deliver even more sonic muscle, signal-processing options and ease of use. The best-selling original Thump models immediately won over scores of DJs, bands and singer-songwriters—as well as sound engineers for houses of worship, theaters and corporate events—with high-performance features and affordable prices. Now, Mackie has upgraded the entire Thump series with a stunning evolution of power, drivers, gig-optimizing controls and additional speaker options. The full range now includes Thump 12" and 15" models, enhanced ThumpXT variations (also in 12" and 15" speaker sizes), and two Thump subwoofers (15" and 18"). With selectable voicing modes and a variable crossover, the next-generation Thump118S subwoofers are optimized to work seamlessly with a complete Thump system—adding thick, punchy and walloping low end to kick drums and toms, percussion samples, bass guitars, keyboards and whatever needs more “thump” in your mix.
- Flat: Natural balance between deep bass and overall output
- Deep: Emphasizes ultra-low frequencies, great for dance, rap and electronic music
- Punch: Prioritizes highest possible output level, great for bands and rock music
- Stereo XLR inputs
- Stereo full-range XLR outputs
- Stereo high-pass XLR outputs