Delivering proven, chest-thumping low-end, the 1300W Thump™ and Thump Boosted™ loudspeakers are equipped with built-in mixers and application-specific speaker modes to get you set up and sounding good faster than ever. Thump Boosted is equipped with advanced features like channel EQ, wireless streaming, and more, all controllable via the Thump Connect™ app. And when you need maximum low end, add the powerful 18” Thump18S powered subwoofer for the ultimate Thump PA system.
- 1,300 watts of high-output power in a portable package
- Class D amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response yields detailed midrange and abundant bass that are ideal for small venues
- 12" low-frequency driver and 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Built-in 3-channel digital mixer features 2 Vita+ preamps with Wide-Z technology that handle mic, instrument, and line-level signals
- Stereo Bluetooth input allows you to stream music directly from your smart device
- Wirelessly link your speakers together in stereo or dual-zone modes, or wire them together via an XLR thru output
- High-resolution full-color screen displays your levels, metering, and more
- Powerful DSP with precision crossover and transducer time-alignment delivers outstanding sound quality
- 3-band EQ and variable highpass filters on channels 1-2 for shaping your sound
- 3 memory presets for instant recall of your settings
- 6 application-specific speaker modes ensure outstanding sound quality in every situation
- Control the entire system with your iOS or Android device using the Thump Connect app
- Robust system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
- Flexible mounting options allow tripod-mounting, pole-mounting, and stage monitor use
- Equipped with fly points for permanent installation
- Compact and lightweight for easy setup and transport
- Housed in a tough, road-ready enclosure
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.