Power Factor Correction
Unsrable AC power can cause some frustrating problems during a gig. With Power Factor Correction, Thump Loudspeakers keep the power in check ensuring a consistent performance. To top it all off, Thumps accept wall power from anywhere in the world with no modifications needed thanks to a universal internal power supply, a claim that no other powered loudspeaker can make. Just use the appropriate power cord for the country you are using them in.
1300W High Performance Amplifiers
To keep abreast of the demands of modern music, musicians, and DJs, the Thump Series speakers feature a new 1300W ultra-efficient amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response ™ technology. Using a high voltage power supply, the amplifier in Thump has an extremely fast response to passersby and music with a lot of bass.
Specific Application Horn Modes
Keep your speakers ready for action only at the press of a button. Choose between 4 or 6 speaker modes to optimize the system for your application instantly. This not only helps to make the setup faster, but it gives you a good place to start when it is time to mix.
Thump speakers feature an integrated 2-channel mixer equipped with two Vita ™ preamps with Wide-Z ™ technology that control mic, line, and instrument signals with ease. So when you only need one or two inputs, you can connect it directly to the horn without an external mixer. The Thump Boosted speakers take versatility further with an integrated 3-channel channel mixer that features two digitally controlled Vita + preamps, plus a third Bluetooth channel for music streaming.
Simply pair a device with Bluetooth® system to your Thump Boosted horn and you'll start dancing right away.
Each channel is fully digitally controlled including input levels. Tune your sound with 3-band EQ separated on all 3 channels plus a high-pass variable filter on both Vita ™ channels
Using the latest technology, we gave the Thump Boosted speakers the ability to wirelessly link the speakers to each one up to 100 meters for music streaming and control.
Full Color Screen
See everything you need with the naked eye including channel metering, levels, EQ, and more. Do you want it off during the presentation? No problem, the screen can be dimmed and even turned off completely until you need to see it again.
PROVEN THUMP PERFORMANCE
- 15? high-output woofer / 1.4? titanium dome compression driver
- 1300W of ultra-efficient Class-D power
- LF -1000W
- HF - 300W
- Built-in 2-channel mixer features Vita™ preamps with Wide-Z™ technology to handle mic, line and instrument signals with ease
- XLR thru output allows for simple wired connection to other Thump loudspeakers
- Four Application-specific speaker modes for instant system optimization
- Precision digital crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- Universal power supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- 34.8 lbs. / 15.8 kg
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.